Commencing at Ray White Double Bay in 1989, Grant created the first Ray White Double Bay Commercial Division during the early 90's. Now, Grant is the leader of one of the largest commercial real estate agencies in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, Ray White Commercial Eastern Suburbs (RWCES).
Grant has had almost 20 years experience in commercial dealings in the Eastern Suburbs. He also has a strong background in marketing developments and special projects. The secret behind Grant's market dominance is his relaxed and loyal attitude with all of his clients, combined with a killer instinct and remarkable knowledge when it comes to the commercial property market.
Grant has an extensive list of credentials, including Honours of Land Economics from the University of Techology, Sydney. He is also an Affiliate of the Real Estate Institute of New South Wales, an accredited property manager, commercial specialist and a non practicing registered valuer. Grant also continues to be involved in residential sales as an auctioneer.
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Chairman's Elite
- 2018 - Top Commercial Individual Settled Gross Fees - No. 19
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2016 - Premier Member (AUS)
- 2015 - Premier Member
- 2014 - Premier Member
- 2013 - Premier Member
- 2013 - 20 Year Service Award
- 2011 - Top Performers Gross Settled Fees July - September - No. 13 And 13 earlier awards